A positive attitude goes a long way when your health is concerned, and at Frisco Cardiac and Vascular Care we make it the rule, not the exception. Incredibly patient and knowledgeable, our team is committed to helping patients feel better and be well-informed when making important health decisions. Get in touch today to learn more.
SAINATH GADDAM, MD, FACC
Interventional cardiologist & Vascular specialist
As a cardiologist, Dr. Sai is committed to providing the care you and your loved ones deserve. With exceptional expertise and true compassion, our patients always feel comfortable working with him. He is been practicing for more than 10 years.
He is board certified in Internal medicine, Cardiovascular diseases, Interventional cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear cardiology, Cardiac CT, RPVI and is a certified cardiac device specialist.
His interests include treating complex coronary and vascular diseases using cutting edge technology.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1. Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, Yale University School of Medicine at Bridgeport Hospital, CT
2. Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine at SIUH, NY
3. Fellowship, Preventive Cardiology, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University at VAMC, RI
4. Residency, Internal Medicine, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine at SIUH, NY
5. Medical School, Osmania Medical College, India
DR. LATA PABLANI, MD
Infectious disease and Wound Care
Dr. Lata is married to Dr. Sai Gaddam and is practicing medicine for more than 10 years. She is a caring infectious disease specialist and expert in wound care. She can help with your vascular needs as well.
Find more about her at www.pioneermedicalassociates.com